Effective/Updated as of January 1, 2023
Innovative Renal Care (IRC) and its affiliates and related entities (collectively, “Company,” “us,” or “we”) is/are committed to protecting the privacy of certain data we collect when you access this website under our operation and control (collectively, the “Site”).
1. Changes to This Policy. We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. In the event we make material changes to the Policy, we will provide notice through the Site. Changes will be effective immediately upon posting to the Site and will apply to your use of the Site after the “effective date” listed above. You understand and agree that your continued use of the Site after the effective date means that the collection, use, and sharing of your information is subject to the updated Policy
2. Information We Collect. We may collect personal information that you provide directly to us, such as information you submit when you visit the Site. We may also collect information that is passively or automatically collected from you, such as information collected from your browser or device. We use this information to operate the Site, carry out our business, comply with laws and for other purposes described herein.
- Information You Provide. In connection with “Contact” and other sections of the Site, you may provide personal information directly to us. You do not have to provide your personal information to access or use other sections of the Site.
- Web Server Logs. We may collect and store information that will not be associated with you as an individual, such as:
- Your operating system version;
- Your browser version;
- The pages you visit within the Site;
- The length of time you spend on pages within the Site;
- The site from which you linked to ours; and/or
- Search terms you used in search engines which resulted in you linking to the Site, etc.
3. Cookies and Similar Technology.
- Social Media Plugins. This Site uses social media plugins (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) to enable you to share information from our Site. When you visit our Site, the operator of the social plugin can place a cookie on your computer, enabling that operator to recognize individuals who have previously visited our Site. Please refer to the social media plugins’ privacy and data/information sharing statements/policies.
4. How We Use Your Personal Information. We will not sell or license your data to third parties, except as set forth below. We use the personal information we collect as permitted or required by law, as necessary to carry out our contractual duties and obligations, and as otherwise provided in this Policy. We may also aggregate de-identified data, which removes the ability to link back to any particular individual. For example, we may use your personal information in the following ways:
- Respond to your requests for information relating to our services.
- For our research and development efforts. We use data, including public feedback, to conduct research and for the development of the Site and the services and products we provide to you. To monitor utilization of the Site and continuously improve its quality, we may compile statistical information concerning the usage of the Site using analytics services, such as those provided by Google Analytics at the following URL: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
- For legal and regulatory compliance. Certain laws and regulations may require us to process your personal information. For example, we may collect your age to comply with laws applicable to the collection and disclosure of personal information belonging to minors. We may also use your personal information to respond to law enforcement requests, as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations, and for other lawful processes or public safety purposes.
- Other purposes. Any legitimate business purpose that complies with the provisions contained herein
- Third-party vendors. We may need to share or disclose this information to a member of our group partners or third-party vendors as follows:
- With your consent or as you direct;
- To manage the Site;
- To engage in marketing activities; and
- To enhance our services.
- Change in control or sale. Certain business transactions, such as a sale, acquisition, merger, change in control, or preparation for any of these events, may require us to disclose your personal information. In such cases, we will take appropriate steps under the circumstances and to the extent possible to ensure that the recipient agrees to provide privacy protections similar to those established by this Policy. Any entity that acquires all or substantially all of the Company’s assets will have the right to continue using your data consistent with this Policy or as otherwise agreed to by you.
6. Safeguarding of Information. IRC maintains a security program that contains administrative, technical and physical controls that comply with applicable law and are designed to reasonably safeguard your data from unlawful use, unauthorized access or disclosure. While we have taken steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure, we cannot fully eliminate all security risks; there is no guarantee that data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our administrative, physical, or technical safeguards.
7. How Long We Retain Your Information. We retain your personal information for as long as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it is collected as described herein, or as long as legally required, whichever is longer.
8. Links to Third Parties’ Sites. We may provide links to websites or resources outside of our Site to provide you with additional functionality, tools, or services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such sites and cannot guarantee the security of personal information that you provide, or is collected by, such sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies on those linked sites.
9. Applicable Law. This Policy is governed by the internal substantive laws of Delaware, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of this Policy is found invalid by a court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Policy, which shall remain in full force and effect.
10. Your Choice Regarding Your Personal Information. You can always limit the information you provide to us, but if you choose not to provide certain requested information, you may be unable to access some of the services and content on the Site. If you would like to access, amend, or restrict the processing of your Personal Information, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at:
Attention: Chief Information Officer
1550 W. McEwen Drive, Suite 600
Franklin, Tennessee 37067
11. California Residents. Under California Law, California residents can request the categories of information retained, and information that has been shared with a third party(ies) within the previous twelve (12) months preceding the request. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g., requests made in 2023 will receive information regarding 2022 sharing activities). California residents are also permitted to request deletion or correction of their information.
We will endeavor to process such requests within 120 days following receipt of an email to email@example.com that references CCPA in the e-mail and subject line. We are only required to respond to an individual once per calendar year. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.